SPARE PARTS INTERPRETER/COUNTER SALES – KEWDALE BRANCH
We require a Parts person to join our rapidly growing business.
to be successful you must possess the following:
- experience in Agricultural equipment and parts
- have a positive can do attitude
- a well presented team player
- Good computer skills
- current Drivers Licence
- good presentation and communication skills
- phone and counter sales experience
- stock taking experience
- stock control experience
- able to provide quality customer service to clients
AGRICULTURAL MECHANICS REQUIRED – KEWDALE BRANCH
Applicants must have experience on Agricultural tractors and equipment, preferably Massey Ferguson and Fendt.
Must have at least 4 years or more experience, able to work with minimal supervision and able to diagnose late model tractors.
* Agricultural Mechanics need only apply